Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Edison International fell $1.02 (-2.2%) to $45.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.16-$46.80 after having opened the day at $45.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.18. Other company's within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Distribution and Marketing Company of the N ( EDN), down 2.4%, Clean Energy Fuels Corporation ( CLNE), down 2.1%, and Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), down 1.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.