BMC Software ( BMC) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, BMC Software fell $1.79 (-4.5%) to $37.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of BMC Software exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.48-$37.96 after having opened the day at $36.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.60. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: ServiceSource International ( SREV), down 27.9%, Digital River ( DRIV), down 25.6%, Faro Technologies ( FARO), down 21.6%, and Chyron Corporation ( CHYR), down 16%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BMC Software Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.