Nordstrom ( JWN) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nordstrom fell 63 cents (-1.2%) to $53.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.2 million shares of Nordstrom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.50-$54.44 after having opened the day at $54.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.14. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 14.3%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 8.1%, ALCO Stores ( ALCS), down 6.9%, and J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nordstrom Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.