Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Radio fell 3 cents (-1.4%) to $2.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 20.4 million shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.09-$2.18 after having opened the day at $2.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.16. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: Constant Contact ( CTCT), down 4.8%, SearchMedia Holdings ( IDI), down 4.6%, Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), down 4.4%, and Focus Media ( FMCN), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.