Becton Dickinson ( BDX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Becton Dickinson fell 84 cents (-1.1%) to $74.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 824,585 shares of Becton Dickinson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.33-$75.02 after having opened the day at $74.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.71. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 10.3%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 10.2%, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), down 8.1%, and Antares Pharma ( ATRS), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Becton Dickinson Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.