Hillshire Brands ( HSH) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hillshire Brands fell 40 cents (-1.6%) to $25.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Hillshire Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.41-$26.15 after having opened the day at $25.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.61. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Central European Distribution ( CEDC), down 3.1%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), down 2.9%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), down 2.8%, and Leading Brands ( LBIX), down 2.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hillshire Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.