Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings fell $7.34 (-9.4%) to $70.43 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 529,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.87-$72.79 after having opened the day at $71.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.77. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: True Religion Apparel ( TRLG), down 16.5%, Meritor ( MTOR), down 9.6%, Heelys ( HLYS), down 6.7%, and Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), down 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Energizer Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.