BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, BorgWarner fell $1.17 (-1.7%) to $65.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 723,047 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.32-$67.49 after having opened the day at $67.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.10. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Meritor ( MTOR), down 9.6%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), down 4.2%, Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), down 4%, and Harley-Davidson ( HOG), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.