Triumph Group ( TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group fell $1.78 (-2.9%) to $60.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 329,077 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 620,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.56-$62.90 after having opened the day at $62.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.53. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: GenCorp ( GY), down 5%, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 3.4%, Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), down 3%, and LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 2.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.