Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose 33 cents (1.1%) to $31.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 391,943 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.38-$31.86 after having opened the day at $31.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.41. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: RTI International Metals ( RTI), up 13.1%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 6.4%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), up 5%, and Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.