Charter Communications ( CHTR) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Charter Communications rose $1.37 (1.8%) to $78.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 204,517 shares of Charter Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 540,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.49-$79.02 after having opened the day at $77.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.92. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI), up 12.1%, Inuvo ( INUV), up 10.7%, ReachLocal ( RLOC), up 9.4%, and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Charter Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.