NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose 27 cents (0.5%) to $53.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 130,193 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.26-$53.55 after having opened the day at $52.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.81. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: MeetMe ( MEET), up 16.4%, Bankrate ( RATE), up 6.6%, support.com ( SPRT), up 6%, and Web.com Group ( WWWW), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.