AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, AGCO rose 31 cents (0.7%) to $44.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 541,079 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.53-$44.94 after having opened the day at $43.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.84. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: RTI International Metals ( RTI), up 13.1%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 12.7%, Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 10.3%, and Mueller Water Products ( MWA), up 9.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.