Parker Hannifin Corporation ( PH) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation rose $1.23 (1.5%) to $81.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.83-$82.56 after having opened the day at $80.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.32. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: RTI International Metals ( RTI), up 13.1%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 12.7%, Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 10.3%, and Mueller Water Products ( MWA), up 9.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Parker Hannifin Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.