Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank rose 47 cents (0.6%) to $79.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 215,036 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 581,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.42-$79.24 after having opened the day at $79.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.58. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: HMN Financial ( HMNF), up 14.7%, Radian Group ( RDN), up 12.1%, HMG/Courtland Properties ( HMG), up 9.2%, and Triple-S Management Corporation ( GTS), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.