Xilinx ( XLNX) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Xilinx rose 49 cents (1.5%) to $32.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Xilinx exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.39-$32.97 after having opened the day at $32.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.40. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Silicon Image ( SIMG), up 24.5%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 12.7%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 10.8%, and Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Xilinx Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.