Huntsman Corporation ( HUN) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Huntsman Corporation rose 48 cents (3.8%) to $13.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.3 million shares of Huntsman Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.80-$13.49 after having opened the day at $12.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.65. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 15.5%, Landec Corporation ( LNDC), up 6.3%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), up 6.1%, and Kronos Worldwide ( KRO), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Huntsman Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.