- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Citigroup, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Attn: Prospectus Dept., 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220. By telephone at (800) 831-9146 or by email at email@example.com;
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836. By telephone at (800) 503-4611 or by email at prospectus.CPDG@db.com;
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (866) 803-9204;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. By telephone at (866) 718-1649 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. By telephone at (888) 827-7275; or
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at email@example.com.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) (the “Partnership") today announced that it plans to offer 10,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in a registered offering. The underwriters are also expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,575,000 additional common units. Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the common unit offering. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnership’s credit facility and for general corporate purposes. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 29, 2010. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from: