Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced major enhancements to Target Analytics ™ ResearchPoint ™, featuring new data resources, a redesigned user interface and more powerful search and reporting tools, making it more accessible and effective for fundraising research and development professionals. ResearchPoint is a web-based solution that nonprofits can leverage to efficiently manage vast amounts of critical prospect data and optimize research processes. “ResearchPoint works. It is a one-stop shop. We get a thorough wealth screening on each constituent, including real estate, stock ownership data and more,” said Kimberly Ordunio, Loyola Marymount University’s director of prospect research. “It is a crucial tool for the research team — not only to identify new prospects, but to provide targeted ask amounts to the frontline.” > VIDEO: Hear from more nonprofits about how Target Analytics’ Prospect Intelligence solutions have helped take their fundraising efforts to the next level. Designed to enhance prospect intelligence, this latest release of ResearchPoint is the biggest yet and includes the following:
- Embedded prospecting and data mining – users can identify and cultivate prospects with high giving potential through the Target Analytics Prospecting Database, which is built-in to the ResearchPoint subscription model. The Database includes all US households with confirmed and summarized wealth and giving capacity data. In addition to improving profiles of existing prospects and donors, it helps users identify new prospects by looking at a variety of factors that may be common within a donor population like location, business and capacity.
- Simplified user experience – users can perform tasks in less time through streamlined workflows with summarized data and advanced matching. This makes is easier for people that do research as part of their job and provides summary options with a guided experience, including embedded research best practices. Data is also accessible via web browser allowing users to access key prospect information while on the go.
- Enhanced reporting and analytics – data from fundraising models is now integrated with ResearchPoint in a way that allows users to better understand and act on ratings, so they can effectively prioritize and manage top prospects.
Target Analytics representatives will lead the following educational sessions:
- Fundraising Success Through Prospect Intelligence, Thursday, 1:30 to 3 pm ET- David Lamb, Target Analytics Senior Solutions Consultant
- Where Have All the Wealthy People Gone, Thursday, 3:15 to 4:45 pm ET- Katherine Swank, Target Analytics Senior Consultant
- Understanding the True Value of Real Estate, Friday, 3:15 to 4:45 pm ET- Melissa Bank Stepno, Target Analytics Senior Consultant