Key features of ADTRAN’s ONE agile photonics solution:
- Wavelength Capacity and Service Delivery On-Demand:
- Multiple (up to 88) 10Gbps wavelengths (scalable to 100Gbps) provide quick network response to difficult to forecast services growth.
- Flexible, Multi-ring and Mesh Topologies:
- Right-sized, four-degree ROADM system-on-a-blade provides cost-effective and easy-to-operate solution for multi-ring and mesh optical networks required to support various services and traffic patterns.
- Access and Metro Ring Interoperability:
- Gridless ready architecture allows interworking of different sized network ring implementations without the need for complex and costly optical adaption and compatibility procedures. This architecture also enables fiber bandwidth scalability and efficiency for future services.
- Integrated Multi-Service Delivery with Transport:
- Integrated mobile backhaul, wholesale, residential broadband, business broadband and incumbent services delivery within a single packet optical platform benefiting from a common operational model.
- Service Aware Network Management:
- Transport network provisioning and capacity planning leverage intrinsic knowledge of services running at the higher network layers.
- Any-Service, Any-Port, Anywhere:
- Leverages unique mix of remotely configurable tunable optics, integrated agile photonics and differentiated OTN (G.709) switchponding functionality for extreme architectural flexibility and network transformation capabilities.
- Compact, Mini-ROADM Integration:
- Integrated Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS), EDFA amplifiers, optical monitoring and auto power balancing reduces network complexity and total cost of ownership.
About ADTRANADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN's products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, contact the company at +44 (0) 1189 317080 or 800 9ADTRAN (800 923-8726) or via email at email@example.com. On the Web, visit www.adtran.com.