Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Airgas fell 64 cents (-0.8%) to $79.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 678,821 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 585,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.56-$79.96 after having opened the day at $79.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.94. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 15.4%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 8.1%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 8.1%, and MWI Veterinary Supply ( MWIV), down 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.