Tim Holding Company ( TSU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tim Holding Company fell $1.18 (-5.3%) to $21.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Tim Holding Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.04-$21.75 after having opened the day at $21.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.33. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: USA Mobility ( USMO), down 17.7%, TeleCommunication Systems ( TSYS), down 10.1%, Motricity ( MOTR), down 9%, and Leap Wireless International ( LEAP), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tim Holding Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.