CBRE Group ( CBG) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBRE Group fell 66 cents (-4.1%) to $15.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.3 million shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.36-$16.38 after having opened the day at $16.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.24. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Ohio Legacy Corporation ( OLCB), down 15%, Tower Group ( TWGP), down 14.1%, SYSWIN ( SYSW), down 13.3%, and LPL Financial Holdings ( LPLA), down 12.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.