TE Connectivity ( TEL) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, TE Connectivity fell 46 cents (-1.4%) to $33.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.96-$33.93 after having opened the day at $33.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.47. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Anadigics ( ANAD), down 19.1%, Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), down 15.7%, Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 12.6%, and PMC-Sierra ( PMCS), down 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.