Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell 91 cents (-1.1%) to $80.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.14-$81.03 after having opened the day at $80.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.34. Other company's within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 8.7%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 5.7%, Renewable Energy Group ( REGI), down 5.5%, and Tronox ( TROX), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Air Products Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.