Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Textron fell 31 cents (-1.2%) to $26.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.03-$26.59 after having opened the day at $26.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.36. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Heico Corporation ( HEI), down 2.3%, Moog ( MOG.A), down 1.7%, and TAT Technologies ( TATT), down 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.