Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose 55 cents (0.5%) to $110.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 486,042 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 866,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $110.22-$111.31 after having opened the day at $110.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.42. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), up 6.7%, Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), up 4.7%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 4.5%, and Rait Financial ( RAS), up 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.