Gardner Denver ( GDI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Gardner Denver rose 63 cents (1.1%) to $56.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 629,408 shares of Gardner Denver exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 792,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.27-$57.24 after having opened the day at $56.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.35. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Headwaters ( HW), up 14.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 9.1%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), up 7.9%, and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gardner Denver Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.