Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose $4.18 (3.6%) to $119.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $116.74-$122.45 after having opened the day at $118.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.80. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 9.1%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), up 7.9%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 6%, and Cummins ( CMI), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.