Hologic ( HOLX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Hologic rose 26 cents (1.4%) to $18.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Hologic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.51-$19.15 after having opened the day at $18.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.26. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), up 19.1%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 18.2%, Iridex Corporation ( IRIX), up 8.4%, and Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hologic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.