Affiliated Managers Group ( AMG) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Affiliated Managers Group rose $2.65 (2.4%) to $111.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 708,616 shares of Affiliated Managers Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 502,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.91-$112.08 after having opened the day at $107.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.86. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 9%, Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), up 6.7%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), up 5.1%, and Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Affiliated Managers Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.