Avago Technologies ( AVGO) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies rose 93 cents (2.6%) to $36.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.22-$37.64 after having opened the day at $36.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.97. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Cirrus Logic ( CRUS), up 23.2%, Rudolph Technologies ( RTEC), up 18.6%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 14.5%, and Vishay Intertechnology ( VSH), up 12.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Avago Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.