Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $1.08 (10.4%) to $11.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17.6 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.60-$11.59 after having opened the day at $10.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.37. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 13.6%, Revlon ( REV), up 7.2%, Female Health Company ( FHCO), up 6.6%, and Vera Bradley ( VRA), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.