Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sealed Air Corporation rose 9 cents (0.6%) to $16.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.04-$16.28 after having opened the day at $16.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.11. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), up 19.7%, Dorman Products ( DORM), up 15.4%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 13.6%, and Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT), up 10.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sealed Air Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.