Eastman Chemical Company ( EMN) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Eastman Chemical Company rose $1.28 (2.5%) to $52.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Eastman Chemical Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.35-$52.90 after having opened the day at $51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Green Plains Renewable Energy ( GPRE), up 6.5%, Quaker Chemical Corporation ( KWR), up 6.1%, Pure Bioscience ( PURE), up 5.6%, and Lightbridge ( LTBR), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Eastman Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.