TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group rose $2.48 (2%) to $123.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 485,637 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 516,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $121.01-$123.94 after having opened the day at $121.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.88. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Elbit Systems ( ESLT), up 3.1%, Aerosonic Corporation ( AIM), up 2.4%, and Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.