- Total sales for the second quarter of $428 million were higher by 18 percent compared to a year ago.
- Loss from continuing operations was $37 million ($0.27 per diluted share).
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from continuing operations was $3 million ($0.02 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the second quarter was $37 million compared to a loss of $4 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $427 million as of June 30, 2012.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) reported today results for the second quarter of 2012, which included the following: