- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 41.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.24% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BBGI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 41.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.44 versus $0.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.55 versus $0.44).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 37.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.81 million to $3.86 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.