DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell 49 cents (-2.7%) to $17.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.74-$18.89 after having opened the day at $18.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.39. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI), down 14.2%, Armstrong World Industries ( AWI), down 12.8%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 7.4%, and Avalon Holdings ( AWX), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.