Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $2.41 (-1.9%) to $121.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $119.37-$123.70 after having opened the day at $123.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.70. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Groupon ( GRPN), down 9.1%, MeetMe ( MEET), down 9.1%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 7.2%, and CafePress ( PRSS), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.