Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.11 (-1.3%) to $156.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 814,566 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 703,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $155.58-$158.64 after having opened the day at $157.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.19. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI), down 14.2%, Armstrong World Industries ( AWI), down 12.8%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 12.4%, and Lincoln Electric Holdings ( LECO), down 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.