Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose 97 cents (2.3%) to $43.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.30-$43.46 after having opened the day at $42.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.34. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 13.2%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 11.4%, MWI Veterinary Supply ( MWIV), up 5.1%, and Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.