Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company rose 55 cents (1.5%) to $36.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.1 million shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.55-$36.32 after having opened the day at $35.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.72. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: SUPERVALU ( SVU), up 12.6%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 4.4%, Ingles Markets ( IMKTA), up 3.8%, and Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Walgreen Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.