Vornado Realty ( VNO) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vornado Realty rose 50 cents (0.6%) to $83.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 727,536 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.99-$84.15 after having opened the day at $83.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.35. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 14.7%, SYSWIN ( SYSW), up 7.1%, IFM Investments ( CTC), up 5.5%, and Newcastle Investment Corporation ( NCT), up 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Vornado Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.