Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Shutterfly rose 61 cents (1.9%) to $33.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32-$33.57 after having opened the day at $32.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.77. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 7.4%, VirnetX ( VHC), up 7.2%, Yelp ( YELP), up 5.7%, and BroadVision ( BVSN), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.