Travelers Companies ( TRV) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Travelers Companies rose 49 cents (0.8%) to $63.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Travelers Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.66-$63.65 after having opened the day at $62.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.72. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 24.1%, Ohio Legacy Corporation ( OLCB), up 16.7%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 14.7%, and Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), up 14.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.