SAIC ( SAI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, SAIC rose 30 cents (2.7%) to $11.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.28-$11.63 after having opened the day at $11.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.16. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 27.9%, Green Dot ( GDOT), up 12.5%, eLong ( LONG), up 9.2%, and Ambow Education ( AMBO), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SAIC Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.