Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose 64 cents (0.7%) to $87.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.25-$87.35 after having opened the day at $86.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.51. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: NCI ( NCIT), up 16.6%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 13%, Streamline Health Solutions ( STRM), up 12%, and Onstream Media Corporation ( ONSM), up 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.