- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although CNMD's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.13, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 18.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $8.68 million to $10.30 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $25.65 million or 31.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.25%.
- CONMED CORP has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CONMED CORP reported lower earnings of $0.00 versus $1.05 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an increase in earnings to $1.78 from $0.00.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.