Cameco ( CCJ) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.7%. By the end of trading, Cameco fell 37 cents (-1.6%) to $21.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.22-$22.30 after having opened the day at $21.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.35. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources ( SHZ), down 6.6%, China Precision Steel ( CPSL), down 6.2%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 5%, and Nevsun Resources ( NSU), down 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.